UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning – Error statusCode 403
What is Gunbot Unhandled Promise Rejection Warning – Error: StatusCode 403? How do I fix StatusCode 403? What is Gunbot Error StatusCode 403?
UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error statusCode 403
Error: statusCode 403
at errorHandler (/snapshot/gunbot-build/ctx-wrapper.js:0:0)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:169:7)
(node:13860) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: statusCode 403
(node:13860) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
What is Gunbot Error UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning – Error: StatusCode 403?
Error: StatusCode 403 means that your request was denied for the because of a bad API Secret, an API – IP limitation, or having trading options disabled for the API Key.
What causes StatusCode 403 error?
StatusCode 403 can be caused by an incorrect API key or IP restrictions. See more below…
Gunbot StatusCode 403 Error CAUSES
- bad credentials
- the API key has IP address restrictions turned on and request came from an IP other than one listed (IP restriction set but you did not actually save your IP to the list)
- bad API secret / API keys are wrong or missing
- API request coming from blocked or banned countries or IP addresses on RBL (realtime black list)
- After adjusting your config settings, you did not save those settings or you manually edit config.js and then run the bot through the GUI which overwrites the changes you made to Gunbot config.
- Trading options disabled for the API Key
UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning – Error: statusCode 403 FIX
- Check your API Master secret and your Secret. You’ll get Error: Status Code 403 when using the wrong Master Secret or Secret – Check and see if you didn’t accidently added extra characters and/or white spaces to your API Key string.
- Check your Exchange API settings. Ensure that “Unrestricted access” is selected, in order to be able to connect through any IP.
- Check the Exchange documentation for allowed countries & banned countries (IP’s from banned countries can cause Error: StatusCode 403 ie: Mexico and some parts of Vietnam are banned from Poloniex. In this case, your best bet is to run Gunbot on a VPS.
- Check trading options are enabled in your Market User Account / API Page, for your API Key. Go into exchange to enable correct settings and then update API Key with the correct trade permissions enabled.
Error: statusCode 403 NOTES: Make sure you input changes to API through Gunthy GUI (or Zeno GUI), otherwise manually editing config.js and then running the bot through GUI will erase the updated API information in config.js
What VPS works best with Gunbot?
READ THE GUIDE
Has this article helped you?
Please leave a review and make your next Gunbot purchase or upgrade on gunbot.website
Visit Gunbot.website Communities!