What’s new in Gunbot XT v8.0.3
Here’s a quick overview of the most important changes introduced with Gunbot XT v8.0.3
GUI: unpack the new release to a new folder, all settings from v6x or v7x can be migrated just by copying db.sqlite to the v8.0.3 folder before first run.
Core: it is recommended to do a clean install in a new folder, because of many new parameters in config.js and changed default values.
- New exchange: Gunbot now support trading at CEX.io
- Native Telegram trade notifications: receive notifications on Telegram of every trade Gunbot places. Works on all exchanges and includes (USD) profit per trade, as well as current DU count. Install guide
- Calculate indicator data each cycle: with
TA_ALWAYS_ONenabled, indicator data is calculated each cycle instead of each period. Only use this if you have unmetered bandwidth available.
- Separate RSI level for DU: with
RSI_DU_BUYyou can set a different RSI level for Double Up buy orders.
- Timeout for order recalculation: with
CANCEL_ORDERS_CYCLE_CAPyou can set the number of cycles to wait before Gunbot can cancel open oders.
- Reserve pile up: automatically add your profits to your funds reserve.
- Optional: withdraw BTC profits you can now automatically withdraw your BTC profits. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Pyramid buying for TV add-on the TradingView add-on now support pyramid buying.
- Running multiple instances: you can now run multiple setups from the GUI, each setup runs it’s own Gunbot instance.
- TradingView charts for Binance: added support for loading TradingView charts for Binance pairs.
- TradingView charts and basic stats on dashboard: each pair on the dashboard now shows TradingView charts, basic Gunbot stats and trade notifications.
- Improved onboarding: it is now much easier to walk through the essential first steps of setting up Gunbot.
- Various smaller improvements: better grouping of items on the settings page, PM2 is no longer used, improved description texts for strategy parameters.
- Parsing Bittrex history using PricePerUnit (Actual Price) instead of Limit.
- Improved handling of promise rejections.
- Fix trading for coins with no recent trading history.
- Fix bittrex “available of undefined”.
- Round down amounts to sell at Cryptopia (workaround for an issue at Cryptopia).
- Fix an issue that would trigger soft reboot too early.
- Allow panic sells during safety switch period.
- Fix “Already bought enough” issue for TradingView add-on.
- Fix Ichimoku strategy: buy/sell on TENKAN and KIJU crossing above and below KUMO (confirmed by KUMO sentiments).
- Fix Double Up if a partial sell is filled
- Fix an issue that would emit websocket for buy order before the order is actually placed
- Improved calculation of average bought price.
- Always log average bought price on console.
- Fix for trading at Kraken.
- Fix forever “waiting for open orders” issue